Professional Transportation, Inc.
Professional Transportation, Inc. (PTI)
is having a hiring event for
Non-Emergency Medical Transport (NEMT) Drivers!
Qualified candidates can receive offers on the spot!
Full time positions are available.
Flexible schedules, no heavy lifting, travel and see new sights!
Company provided vehicles, maintenance, and fuel! Drivers are home every day.
We are looking to hire customer focused, dependable, flexible team members
to help us transport customers to their various doctor’s appointments.
Interviews will be held at:
Thurs., 8/1 – 9AM – 1PM
Charleston Workforce Center
1321 Plaza E.
Charleston, WV 25301
No appointment needed – walk-ins welcome!
Interested? You will need to meet the following:
- Have at least 5 years of verifiable driving experience
- Live within 30 minutes of the location for which you are applying
- Have a clean driving record
- Be able to read, write, and converse in English
- Be able to pass a criminal convictions background check
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
How to Prepare:
- Complete an application online at JobsPTI.com
What to Bring:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Resume, if you have one
About the Company:
- Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing transportation services for our customers since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives requests from our customers to pick up and drop them off. PTI Route Coordinators match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the customers to their destinations. Taking place thousands of times a day, these trips can range from a few miles to a few hundred miles. EEO
[button color=”#ffffff” background=”#143c7e” size=”large” src=”/careers/resume-upload/”]APPLY HERE[/button]